The 2009 Bay Area Women's Cycling Series begins Sunday with the Tri-Flow Menlo Park Grand Prix presented by Hawk Relay!
The first of 9 Series races, the Tri-Flow Menlo Park Grand Prix p/b Hawk Relay is the place to be next Sunday! In addition to the Category 4 and Category 3 Series races, the MPGP will also offer a Women's 1/2/3 race this year. This is a rare opportunity for category 3 women to race twice in one day, and a great chance for women's teams to all race and support their teammates in all categories!
For the Category 4 and Category 3 Series races, BAWC will add to the already great prize lists:
* $50 "team primes" in each race, with Left Coast RacingTeam sponsoring the Category 4 primes and Team Roaring Mouse sponsoring the Category 3 primes
* Crocs gift certificate primes
* Zambrano Coffee primes and podium prizes
* Urban Oasis gift certificates
* additional cash for each podium place, sponsored by NCNCA
Pre-registration for the MPGP ends Wednesday evening. Register online now -- https://www.sportsbaseonline.com/Item.aspx?item_id=3133 --
compete in the Series, and support the Menlo Park Grand Prix!
The 2009 Women's Racing Series, run by Bay Area Women's Cycling and sponsored by NCNCA, is a points series with individual and team competitions. Points are automatically awarded to women who enter the category 3 and 4 Series races. Team points are awarded when two or more women from the same team compete in the same Series race. To learn more, visit our web site -- http://bawcycling.com/series.html