Thursday, January 17, 2008

what's your exercise personality?

if you're like many of my clients, you have a unique personality and your motivation for training is your own. we're all different in this respect. some of us are motivated by the group groove of exercise classes or group rides. some are motivated by checking a task off our list. and some are motivated by changing our lives. does guilt motivate you? or a sense of accomplishment?



knowing that answer to that question -- what motivates you -- will go a long way in helping you choose the right exercise.

as a coach, if I can understand your motivation as well, I can help you by developing a training program that excites you -- one with which you'll comply.

but sometimes my clients just don't know what motivates them.

someone just sent me this fun little test. it's pretty simple, but I bet it will help you start thinking about what type of exercise you enjoy and what motivates you to stay active!

take the exercise personality test!

No comments: